Physical Readiness Test: Monday, 18 October 2021
- Our fall Physical Readiness Test (PRT) will be Monday, 18 October, during our regular drill. The back-up date will be the following Monday, 25 October.
- Uniform will the physical training (PT) gear which is the official USNSCC shorts and t-shirt.
- Be ready! Planks have replaced curl-ups. Don’t assume that it’s easy; start practicing now.
- Everyone needs to pass a PRT for advancement.
- Though at home PRTs are still authorized, they will only be authorized for extenuating circumstances.
- The Physical Readiness Test Administration policy can be found here.
- Click on this link to see the PRT standards.
- For PRT at Home, click here.